Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Too many times

I think we went to Car Toys too many times. For awhile there we were going every time we went into the Springs. My daughter would have a blast playing in the room with all the speakers and stereos. I spent my time chasing after her while my husband discussed cell phones with the salesmen who wanted a sale and would try to get him to buy anything and everything having to do with cell phones. They probably even tried to sell him cell phone amplifiers. We haven't been back since we bought our phones, but when we were in the Springs a few days ago our daughter started begging to go there. She wanted to play in that "magical" room again. Poor girl, we have no plans to go there again anytime soon.

1 comments:

Beemme said...

cell phone boosters and repeaters really work and they work well! For more info [url=http://www.cellphoneboosterstore.com/]cell phone booster[/url]