Thursday, December 27, 2007

Get Paid to Blog with Smorty

I've been blogging for awhile, and you may have noticed I've done some paid ads on my main blog. Well, I've decided to do some on here. It seems appropriate on here anyway, because this is where I post neat things I find online. And a lot of the advertisers that help you get paid for blogging have really neat stuff. So now with Smorty I'll be bringing you fun and interesting stuff I find there. And if I get paid to blog sometimes then that's all the better. LOL! I hope you enjoy what blog advertising I do as well as my regular posts. It's actually fun blogging for money because it allows me to find some fun stuff that I may never have heard of otherwise...and now you can find out about it too! And if this is something you are interested in too than I suggest you check them out too. It's easy and you get paid weekly on their pay dates. Yay for that!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

order valium online no prescription valium high blood pressure medication - cost valium 10 mg