Thursday, December 27, 2007

Planning a Trip to Ireland?

I've always wanted to go to Ireland. I'm not sure why, but it's always seemed like a beautiful place. I'm not at a place in my life where I can travel, but a girl can dream, right? Perhaps you're luckier than I and do have the money to travel. If so, you should check out Ireland Hotels with cheaperthanhotels.co.uk where you can book travel well in advance or check out their last minute deals for travel within 3 weeks.

No trip to Ireland would be complete without a stay in Belfast. You can check out Belfast Hotels on that site as well! Perhaps being around a quarter of the country's population isn't your style, well you can find Cork Hotels as well. There's so much to do there, with their music, film and jazz festivals held year round there's bound to be a festival for you. Another option is to stay in Belfast Hotels so you can visit with the locals who love to find out what made you visit there.

I've heard of the beauty of Ireland and someday I hope to see it for myself. If you happen to go let me know how it is. I love to live vicariously through others for now, perhaps someday others can live vicariously through me.

1 comments:

LivG said...

I would love to got to Ireland too someday.

It is a dream of mine and my husband's to be able to save up some money, and one day when the kids are older to possibly take a cruise there, though flying may be more practical.

You should check out this site:
www.shopirish.com They have neat and unique items from Ireland!