Monday, January 21, 2008

Nicole Richie's Baby

I have to say I'm impressed with the name Nicole Richie and Joel Madden gave their new daughter. Sure Harlow isn't common, but it's not made up or the name of a fruit or something weird like that. Plus I love Winter, not the season, but the name. My maiden name was Winters. So we've even thought if we have a third daughter we'll give her the middle name Winter...but spelled Wynter just for the heck of it. Why didn't I do this with either of my previous daughters? Because daughter #1 got my middle name and daughter #2 got my mom's name for her middle name. So there. LOL! And the last part of little Harlow's name is Kate. I love Kate! That's a fantastic name. So go them for not sticking their daughter with a name like Orange Radio Fanatic or something like that.

0 comments: