Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yay! He's Out!

No offense to my in-laws who supported him, but Fred Thompson is out of the runnings for President! Yay, yay, yay! I didn't like him. I'm not a republican, I don't see myself ever becoming one. I know, Mormon and not a republican, who ever heard of such a thing?!?!?! LOL! Check history, we've had at least one prophet who was a democrat, so I'm in good company. ;) Anyway, if a republican becomes President again (oh please NO!!!!) I hope for Mit Romney. But, that being said, there are still a few fantastic democrats in the running and I'd pick any one of them over the republican choices. And I know a lot of you out there like Huckabee...but I may have to abandon all hope for the USA if he becomes President. From what I've heard -- isn't that what most political opinions are anyway just a bunch of stuff you're heard formed into an opinion -- he has spread a bunch of lies about my beloved religion in order to make Romney look bad. That ticks me off worse than just about anything. And the anti-Obama email going around about his religion...that one ticks me off too. I got it TWO TIMES from people who know I'm a democrat. But anyone who uses someone's religion that way should not be president. Oh and for those of you who hate Obama because his church is all African Americans...he's a distant cousin to the current VP. Gash! Oh my! The horror! LOL! Whatever! At least these men are religious, leave their relationship with God alone for Pete's sake! What issues do you follow, what do they follow? Who thinks like you? Who's trying to change things in a direction you like? That's how you decide your candidate? Enough said...this is the most political rant you'll ever see from me. I hate discussing politics with people. So yeah, I'm hiding behind my computer screen saying this. But...I did respond to one of those anti-Obama emails to say I still support him and don't appreciate religion being dragged into it. So there! :-P

0 comments: